https://www.availand.com (hereinafter, the Website) is a website owned by GRUPO AVAITEC SL, hereinafter THE OWNER, with CIF/NIF no: B98529225 and registered office at: Avenida Ojos Negros, 41, 1o , door 2, CP 46520 - Puerto Sagunto (Valencia).
Access, reproduction and use of the Website services requires prior acceptance of the Conditions of Use in force at all times; THE OWNER reserves the right to modify these Conditions when it deems appropriate, by publishing the new text on the Website.
It is the user's responsibility to know the Conditions of Use before accessing the products and services on the Website; If you do not agree with them, we ask you to refrain from using it.
The Website is a work composed of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including the html codes of the website, etc.), whose Intellectual Property corresponds to THE OWNER, except regarding those materials obtained under license from third parties.
THE OWNER and its licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Website and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all copies made (any
whatever the support to which they are incorporated), granting them only the rights of use that are described below. Any right that is not expressly assigned is understood to be reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and layout of the contents of the Website, as well as who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitizing and presenting of the same, corresponding, therefore, to the protection that article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Intellectual Property Law may grant to the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the design and graphic image of the Website, reserving the relevant legal actions that may apply against people who make imitations or unfair uses of it.
1 AVAITEC GROUP SL
WEB CONTENTS AND DOWNLOADS. PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USES.
It is allowed:
• Browsing the Web, that is, accessing and viewing it on a device, provided that it is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technological transmission process. Browsing through certain sections of the Website requires prior registration.
• Benefit (upon registration) from the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Website to its users, under the conditions expressly indicated in the different sections.
It is strictly prohibited:
• Any operations regarding the Website, its contents, the downloaded products and copies of all of them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
• Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those that have commercial or professional purposes, including sending advertising or messages and collecting and processing data from third parties.
• Any type of extraction, public communication and/or transmission, total or partial, by any means, outside the private scope of permitted use and, especially, its incorporation into any other work, including web pages, collections or databases. Exception from this prohibition is publication in
media of materials that can be downloaded from the Press Room section.
• The removal, concealment or falsification of notices and warnings regarding the Intellectual or Industrial Property of the Website or any of the products provided through it.
• Operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, any that may harm the normal functioning of the Website, other users or any third party.
2 AVAITEC GROUP SL
LINKS TO THE WEB
The establishment of links and hyperlinks to the Web from other pages or websites is authorized, provided that they are not done in a way that damages the public and brand image of THE OWNER, the Web or
of any of the people and products referred to in it. When establishing links with the Website, the use of techniques that imply confusion about identity and ownership is expressly prohibited.
of the contents, such as framing or others.
The establishment of links from pages or websites whose contents promote or excuse, directly or indirectly, any type of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity is prohibited.
Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
When creating the links, the use of elements extracted from the Web is expressly prohibited without the prior and express consent of THE OWNER.
In no case can it be understood that the links to the Web from third-party pages or websites imply relations between THE OWNER and their owners, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of any kind from THE
OWNER over them, so THE OWNER will not be responsible in any way regarding their content and legality.
CONTENTS AND USER BEHAVIOR
As a client or user of the Website, you agree to make appropriate use of the contents and services offered through it and not to use them to:
1. Involve in illicit, illegal activities or activities contrary to good faith and public order.
2. Spread content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, that advocates terrorism or that violates human rights.
3. Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
4. Disseminate content that threatens the image and reputation of THE OWNER or third parties.
5. Attack the intellectual, industrial, image, honor or other property rights that correspond to THE OWNER or third parties.
THE OWNER will have full freedom of decision as to whether the collaborations and messages are finally published on the Web or not, and will be entitled to remove them when he or she deems appropriate.
The violation of any of the rules contained in these Conditions of use and especially, of what is provided in this clause, will entitle THE OWNER to immediately terminate you as a user or
3 AVAITEC GROUP SL
The payment methods accepted in the online store are:
• Credit card
• Wire transfer
The shipping methods available in the online store are:
• Urgent service
• Free shipping
The delivery times for shipments made in the online store are:
Urgent service: 24 hours (48 hours on islands)
The delivery time for car seats due to their volume is 4-5 business days.
No shipping is made on weekends.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS POLICY
To request a product change, the customer must contact customer service within the
If you are not satisfied with our products, you must contact our customer service within 14 calendar days of receiving the product.
Change: You may request a change with any other change after receiving the order.
In case of returns, shipping and collection costs will be borne by GRUPO AVAITEC SL.
In the event that the product to be exchanged has a higher price than the previously purchased one, the customer must pay the difference in value. If, on the other hand, the new product has a lower price than the previously purchased one, it will not be returned.
the difference in the amount in cash, but will be made in the form of a gift voucher to use on your next purchase.
4 AVAITEC GROUP SL
To manage any type of return or exchange of products purchased at https://www.availand.com, the customer must contact our Customer Service.
The customer must tell us the order number and we will tell them exactly all the steps to follow.
We also inform you that we will not accept changes or returns that have not been previously communicated through the indicated channels.
5 AVAITEC GROUP SL
The customer may cancel the order without any charge and without providing any reason, and must contact customer service as soon as possible by phone: 919995500, or through the following email address:
email@example.com, whose opening hours to the public are: Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
If the order has not left our warehouses, we will cancel it without problem, but if the order is already on its way, we will have to wait to receive it back and once receipt of it is confirmed, the amount of the order will be refunded.
product less shipping costs and the return will be made in the same payment method used in the purchase.
All the information or data you provide us is true and corresponds to reality.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on the Website, and may change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it, as well as
the way in which they appear presented or located.
Although THE OWNER will make every effort to keep the information contained on the Website updated and free of errors, it does not offer any guarantee regarding its accuracy and updating. Nor is the obtaining of any specific result or purpose guaranteed, so access and use of the Website is the exclusive responsibility of users and clients.
THE OWNER will pursue non-compliance with these Conditions of Use, as well as any improper use of the Website or its contents, infringements of the rights that correspond to it or its licensors,
especially those of Intellectual and Industrial Property, exercising all actions, civil and criminal, that may correspond to it by law.