The Availand Follow Baby Wooden Edition baby monitor is our flagship product. It is one of the best-selling baby monitors on the market thanks to its technology created and developed by our team. It allows you to extend the life of the product from 2 years of a conventional baby monitor to 10 years, since thanks to the motion sensor built into the camera we will be able to see the baby/child even if he or she has learned to walk and moves.
- Auto-follow technology : Without a doubt, it is the feature that makes it stand out from the rest of the competitors, since thanks to this technology you will be able to monitor the baby after it has learned to walk. The camera has a motion sensor that follows the baby at all times even if it moves, allowing it to be observed at all times.
- Nordic Design: It is one of the latest innovations from our brand, with a matte white and wood finish, it turns the device into a decorative element of the home.
- Motorized orientable camera : The camera can also be oriented manually from the parent unit using the direction arrows.
- 3.5" wireless LCD screen : The screen offers great clarity in its image. Being wireless, it allows you to take care of your baby from anywhere in your home.
- Battery : It has a lithium battery whose average battery life is 5 hours.
- Greater definition : Higher image quality from this year since we have improved the camera optics. In this way, we will be able to better monitor all the details surrounding the baby and see an increase in the quality shown on the screen.
- Auto-Scan with several cameras : It is another of the new features of the product, when more than one camera is configured with the same screen, the multi-scan function can be programmed and the screen will automatically change every 8 seconds to reproduce the image captured by the different cameras. cameras.
- Greater transmission distance : Range of up to 300 meters with connection stability. In addition, it has an alarm, which warns if the connection between the camera and the monitor is lost.
- Two-way communication : The camera has a microphone and speaker, so you can hear your baby and talk to him from the screen. This function is very practical, since when the baby hears his parents' voice he calms down and helps him rest.
- Lullaby player : It has three lullabies to relax the baby before falling asleep.
- Voice activation (VOX Mode) : This is a mode in which the image is only activated when sound is produced (ECO Mode). You can also activate Normal Mode in which the image is constantly on.
- Compatible and expandable to 4 cameras : Allows you to configure up to 4 cameras to monitor your children's bedrooms, the playroom, etc. This benefit is very functional for parents of twins, twins or children with a small age difference.
- Night vision : The camera incorporates an infrared sensor to offer high quality night vision. This function is necessary to be able to see your baby while he is sleeping and the room is dark or poorly lit. Don't miss any details of your baby's rest.
- Temperature accuracy and alarm : It has a temperature sensor that allows you to know what the temperature of the baby's room is. An alarm can be set in case the maximum temperature is exceeded or the minimum temperature is lowered.
- Feeding alarm : Allows you to set alarms to feed the baby. By activating this function, we gain greater control over our child's meal schedule. A very convenient feature to have everything under control.
- Zoom screen : Use the zoom function of the baby monitor and zoom in or out of the image of your baby from the screen, so you can monitor your baby in much more detail.
- 100% secure privacy : The connection between the screen and the camera is totally secure and private. No one but you will be able to see your baby since the camera has an encrypted signal that guarantees total privacy.
- Fixing kit for wall or crib : If you want to place the camera on the wall or in the crib so that it is fixed and much safer, it includes a pack for fixing it. It is recommended to fix the camera as long as it can be within reach of the baby.